We are seeking content from cybersecurity, identity management and privacy professionals to address the wide array of security issues that affect post-secondary institutions today.
Please consider presentation formats such as technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, roundtables, Pecha-Kucha, panel discussions and debates that demonstrate real-world problems and solutions.
- Going to the cloud: risks, opportunities and limitations
- Being a target: prevention and attack response strategies
- Developing the next-generation cybersecurity professional
- Identity and access management
- Security issues in IoT and BYOD
- Automation and configuration for security
- Risk management and mitigation
- The current threat landscape
- Privacy: data and personal
- Incident response and notable incidents
- Policy and governance
- Role of information security in the digital age