Are you a thought leader? In this track, we invite content regarding the importance of leadership, how to hone your leadership skills, invest in people, influence decision making, build successful, diverse teams, and thrive as a leader in the higher education landscape.
Please consider presentation formats such as demonstrations, workshops, roundtables, Pecha-Kucha, panel discussions and debates that demonstrate real-world problems and solutions.
- What is leadership and why does it matter?
- Examples of leadership you admire, and how to become the type of leader that you admire
- How to invest in your people
- Leading without a title: Explore the difference between leadership, management and thought-leadership
- Harnessing the power of diversity and inclusion
- Shared experiences of leadership: decisions and problem-solving that others have achieved at their institutions