In the research and innovation track, we invite researchers, IT professionals and academics to join the conversation about your IT experiences, successes, resources, challenges and solutions to better support research and accelerate time to discovery + innovation.
Please consider presentation formats such as technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, roundtables, Pecha-Kucha, panel discussions and debates that demonstrate real-world problems and solutions.
- A look at the changing ecosystem of Canada's National Digital Research Infrastructure (DRI)
- The impact of research computing on research productivity (researcher and technology perspectives)
- Technology solutions to help researchers accelerate time to discovery/innovation
- Research data management
- Best practices for research privacy, security and data ownership
- Future perspectives in ways to support the evolving technology needs in research and innovation