The Premier Higher Education & Research Technology Summit
BCNET CONNECT is a 3-day summit designed for higher education and research IT staff, management, C-suite, as well as industry-leading technology providers to network, share insights and challenges in the area of technology to advance teaching, learning and research.
800 higher ed iT PROFESSIONALS
The event brings together 800 IT professionals and industry-leading technology providers from across British Columbia and Canada at the newly renovated and expanded Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel in Richmond, BC.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Learn – Immerse yourself in 3 days of sessions and hands-on technology workshops to grow your skills.
- Connect – Network with 800 IT professionals and Industry technology providers to discuss your unique technology challenges and learn from their experiences.
- Advance your Career – The summit offers opportunities to enhance your professional development by presenting and participating
- Access Member-Generated Content – Over 80 hours of relevant IT content to boost your learning.
- Have Fun – Meet your peers and have fun at 2 social events.
BCNET cultivates a strong community, where members can actively engage with peers to share, explore and develop innovative solutions for mutual technology challenges. We have years of experience in facilitating forums and events across domains for discussion and learning. Our unique, collaboration model is carefully designed to support engagement every step of the way.