With higher education shifting to remote and online learning, cloud hosted services, IoTs, and big data, academic and IT leaders have faced many challenges. Technology options are abundant and supporting the organization to make selections that maintain optimal privacy and security is paramount. Scarce resources and infrastructure that may not be sufficient to meet the demand increases the need for heightened cybersecurity.
In this track, we will explore strategies, leadership, collaboration and technologies that are enhancing the cybersecurity posture of institutions. We are seeking content from executive leaders, as well as cybersecurity, identity management and privacy professionals to address the wide array of security/privacy issues that impact post-secondary institutions during the pandemic.
- Cybersecurity strategic thinking in times of change
- Collaboration stories
- Celebrate success stories
- Cybersecurity evangelism/awareness
- Leaders in cybersecurity
- How institutional partners play a critical role in collaboratively enhancing the cybersecurity posture
- Navigating cybersecurity during the pandemic
- How to inspire the next-generation of cybersecurity professionals