As higher education continues to deliver the majority of its programming online, technology plays a key role in supporting the delivery of education and the operation of post-secondary institutions. It is unlikely that post pandemic things will return to “normal” – rather a new landscape may be in front of us. Institutions are considering the best way forward to provide students, faculty and staff a safe return to campus. Innovative and new technologies will continue to play a critical role in the return to in-person activities. One thing is clear, technology is a strategic asset that is vital to every institution's success.
In this track, we will explore the role of technology during and after the pandemic, including new innovative technologies in domains such as IT infrastructure, enterprise service delivery and research infrastructure.
- Envisioning the future of higher ed in a post-pandemic world
- Success stories
- Strategies post-Covid
- Digital transformation post-pandemic
- Leadership of hybrid workforce
- Embracing technology in new ways
- Essential digital infrastructure
- Cloud technologies
- Tools, policies and guidelines to support remote work
- "Paperless" work place
- Remote access to labs & other campus resources
- Online collaboration tools
- Augmented reality
- Competitiveness, recruitment & retention of faculty, staff & students post-pandemic