The COVID-19 pandemic forced post-secondary institutions to shift to remote course delivery almost overnight. As we remain in digital spaces for the foreseeable future we shift to more thoughtful planning of online learning. Post pandemic it is likely that the reliance on technology to support education delivery will remain and the demand for hybrid learning will increase. The pandemic has provided all educators and students an initial experience in this technology-based environment from which we can learn and build capacity.
In this track, we will explore strategic planning considerations, best practices for teaching in digital spaces, faculty development initiatives, leading remote teams, innovative technology solutions for online delivery and technology selection for teaching and learning.
- Success stories/case studies (highlight student success)
- Emerging/innovative Technologies
- Pandemic Collaborations
- Technology tools to the rescue
- Maximizing your LMS
- Authentic Assessments
- Course design for remote delivery
- Technology and Inclusion
- Engaging students in digital spaces (engagement and community building strategies)
- Understanding privacy and technology
- Implementing new tools
- Teaching and Learning Plans for the future