Higher Education & Research Technology Summit
BCNET CONNECT is a three-day, online summit designed for higher education and research faculty, IT staff, management, C-suite, as well as industry-leading technology providers to network, share insights, and challenges in the area of technology to advance teaching, learning and research.
higher ed & research iT PROFESSIONALS
The event brings together IT professionals from higher education and research institutions in British Columbia, as well as industry-leading technology providers.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Learn – Immerse yourself in three days of interactive and on-demand sessions.
- Connect – Network with IT professionals and industry technology providers to discuss your unique technology challenges and learn from their experiences.
- Advance your Career – The summit offers opportunities to enhance your professional development by presenting and participating.
- Access Member-Generated Content – Over 20 hours of relevant technology content to boost your learning.
- Have Fun – Meet your peers and have fun at a number of online social events.
BCNET cultivates a strong community, where our members can actively engage with peers to share, explore and develop innovative solutions for mutual technology challenges. We have years of experience in facilitating forums and events across domains for discussion and learning. Our unique, collaboration model is carefully designed to support engagement every step of the way.